Under the direction of a physician, our qualified Medicare certified psychiatric nurses and qualified staff will plan, coordinate and provide care tailored to your needs.
Our services may include:
- Skilled Nursing,
- Psychiatric RN,
- Physical Therapy,
- Occupational Therapy,
- Speech Therapy,
- Medical Social Work,
- Home Health Aide and Nutritional Consultation by a Registered Nurse,
- Short term Therapy with psychiatric RN,
- evaluation of patient needs,
- visit frequency to meet patient's needs, up to and including twice a day,
- performance of skilled nursing procedures,
- medication management,
- education of patient,
- family members and caregivers on disease processes,
- self-care techniques and prevention strategies.
The Skilled Nurse is an RN or LPN with training and experience in providing care in the home. The nurse communicates frequently with your physician to update your plan of care.
Psychiatric RN is an RN who is Medicare certified for psychiatric services.
Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services are provided by a licensed therapist or a licensed therapy assistant under the direction of a therapist. Your therapist will provide specific information about the services and treatments you will receive.
The Medical Social Worker provides referral to and coordination with community resources and assistance with living arrangements, finances and long-range planning.
Home Health Aide services are performed under the supervision of a registered nurse or licensed therapist. Our aides have experience and training in providing care in the home. An Aide is assigned when there is a specific need for personal care on a part-time basis at home. Any duties the home health aide performs will be planned by you and the nurse and added to your plan of care. Typical duties include bathing, shampooing hair, light housekeeping and assistance with other activities of daily living.
Supplies: All medical supplies must be coordinated with the home health agency while you are receiving Medicare covered home health services. If you arrange for these supplies on your own while under our plan of care, Medicare may not reimburse you.
Therapy: All medically necessary therapy services must be coordinated with the home health agency while you are receiving coverage.
Therapy services may include:
- Providing muscle strengthening exercises
- Providing training in walking
- Instructing in use of special equipment
- Assisting with speech and eating retraining
- Teaching energy conservation procedures
DME: Durable Medical Equipment (walker, wheelchair, hospital bed, etc.) is covered separately and may be supplied by your home health agency through an outside Medicare certified supplier of your choice after receiving a doctor's order.